Are you in search of a DirecTV remote code for your ONN device? You have now landed at the right website to get all types of universal remote codes to configure your remote setup and enjoy seamless home entertainment. In certain instances, if your device’s remote doesn’t work or is misplaced, you may encounter problems watching your favorite content, like TV shows, movies, and web series. However, if you have a DirecTV universal remote, you can program it to work with your ONN TV device. Along with the ONN Roku and TV, you can program it to operate multiple devices and manage their functions using a single DirecTV universal remote. Programming the DirecTV remote control is as easy as one-two-three if you follow the instructions carefully and enter the valid ONN TV DirecTV code.
ONN TV DirecTV Remote Codes List
To program the remote control for your ONN Roku, you will need to use DirecTV remote codes for ONN TV. These codes enable the device to recognize the command instructions sent by the remote and execute the actions. The universal remote accepts 4-digit or 5-digit universal codes based on the version of their remote codes list. Below, on this page, we have attached a wide variety of ONN soundbar codes for the DirecTV remote, so you will need to review the list. Check out the codes list and select the ONN remote codes available for your remote type and brand. There are multiple codes for a single remote type, so you can try programming using any code, and if that doesn’t work, you can try any alternative code.
How to Program Your DirecTV Remote to Your ONN TV & Roku
Programming your DirecTV remote for an ONN Roku TV is straightforward with the appropriate methods and valid DirecTV remote codes. Simply enter the ONN DirecTV remote codes and follow the setup process to configure the remote control. Although various methods are available for programming a remote control, we’ll focus on the direct entry method, detailed step-by-step below:
- Turn on the ONN Roku TV device you want to program.
- Press and hold the “Program” button until the indicator light starts to illuminate, then release the program key.
- The Power key indicator will remain lit.
- Select the device mode key for the category you want, such as “TV,” “Blu-ray,” or “DVD.”
- The power key light indicator will blink once to confirm your selection.
- Enter the ONN TV DirecTV code selected from the provided list of remote codes.
- If the code is valid, the power key light will turn off.
- Should the LED indicator remain lit, the entered code is invalid. Check the list of codes again and repeat the process until the remote is programmed successfully.
We hope you find our article on ONN TV remote codes for DirecTV helpful in setting up your remote control. Included are easy-to-follow instructions for programming ONN soundbar codes, along with the latest ONN Roku TV universal codes compatible with all remote brands. Please share your feedback and suggestions in the comment section below on the same page.