Do you need a replacement remote for your Samsung TV? If you own a Onn universal remote, it might resolve your problem finding a replacement remote for Samsung TV. In case you have lost your original Samsung device remote or damaged it you may need another remote to access all your device features. A Onn universal replacement remote will help you to get rid of this situation quickly. Your onn universal remote can be programmed and operate Samsung tv device. You need to have onn remote codes for Samsung tv to program the universal remote. Without having valid universal codes and program instructions you can’t program a remote control.
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV List
To program and setup a Onn universal remote control for Samsung tv you may need remote control codes that work with your remote. These onn remote codes are of 4 digit and 5 digit codes that works according to codes list version of universal remote. We have updated a wide range of onn codes for Samsung so you can go through the codes list and find compatible codes for your remote type & brand. If the remote doesn’t work after programming properly then try repeating the programming process using other remote codes.
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player List
Using a onn universal remote, you can program multiple devices and operate them using a single remote. Samsung blu ray player is also accessible using the onn universal remote if you program it using valid remote control codes. You can find list of codes available for Samsung blu ray player here along with the program instructions.
How to Program a Onn Universal Remote to a Samsung TV
Programming a Onn universal remote is very easy for any one if have working onn remote codes for Samsung tv and remote programming instructions. Below on the same page we have provided step by step instructions to program your Samsung tv and blu-ray player which are as follows:
- “Turn on” your Samsung tv device you want to program the remote.
- Click and hold “Program” key until power indicator lights up red.
- The power button indicator remains on.
- Choose the device mode from the available categories you wants to program remote.
- The power indicator light flashes once and then remains lit.
- Now enter the universal code from the remote codes list for the remote category & device brand.
- The power light indicator shuts off if you have entered the valid code.
- If the red indicator light is still on which means you have entered the incorrect code.
- Check the remote codes list again and repeat the process.
Please share your feedback and suggestions with us regarding our onn remote article for Samsung tv. Write us if you are looking for any new universal codes that are still not updated here. Also, you can share any universal remote codes if you have to post here.