Do you need a replacement remote for your Samsung TV? Owning an Onn universal remote could solve your problem of finding a suitable replacement. Whether you’ve lost your original Samsung remote or it’s been damaged, you may need an alternative to access all the features of your device. An Onn universal replacement remote can quickly resolve this issue. Your Onn universal remote can be programmed to operate your Samsung TV. However, you’ll need specific Onn remote codes for Samsung TVs to program the universal remote. Without the correct codes and programming instructions, you won’t be able to set up your remote control.
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV List
To program and set up an Onn universal remote control for your Samsung TV, you’ll need remote control codes that are compatible with your remote. These Onn remote codes come in both 4-digit and 5-digit formats, working according to the codes list version of your universal remote. We have updated a comprehensive range of Onn codes for Samsung so that you can browse the codes list and find the ones compatible with your remote type and brand. If the remote doesn’t work after being programmed correctly, try repeating the programming process with other remote codes.
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu-Ray Player List
With an Onn universal remote, you can program multiple devices and operate them using a single remote. Samsung Blu-Ray players are also accessible with the Onn universal remote, provided you program it using valid remote control codes. Here you can find a list of codes for Samsung Blu-Ray players, along with programming instructions.
How to Program an Onn Universal Remote to a Samsung TV
Programming an Onn universal remote is straightforward if you have the working Onn remote codes for a Samsung TV and the accompanying programming instructions. Below, we have provided step-by-step instructions to program your Samsung TV and Blu-Ray player, as follows:
- “Turn on” the Samsung TV device you want to program the remote to.
- Press and hold the “Program” key until the power indicator lights up red.
- The power button indicator should remain on.
- Choose the device mode from the available categories you want to program the remote for.
- The power indicator light will flash once and then remain lit.
- Enter the universal code from the remote codes list for the remote category and device brand.
- The power light indicator will turn off if you have entered a valid code.
- If the red indicator light stays on, it means you have entered an incorrect code.
- Check the remote codes list again and repeat the process if necessary.
Please share your feedback and suggestions with us regarding our Onn remote article for Samsung TVs. Write to us if you are looking for any new universal codes that are not yet updated here. Also, feel free to share any universal remote codes you may have, to be posted here.