Do you have a Sony Blu-ray player? Most electronic devices come with a remote control to operate all their functions. However, if you’ve lost or damaged the remote, it can be difficult to enjoy your favorite shows and web series. An Onn universal remote control can solve all your problems by offering a replacement to control your device. A universal remote can be programmed to operate multiple devices with a single handset. You will need to program the remote using Onn universal remote codes specific to your Sony Blu-ray player.
List of Onn Universal Remote Codes for Sony
There is a wide range of Onn universal remote codes available for Sony TVs, Blu-ray players, and DVDs. Please consult the list below and select the remote codes that correspond to your device’s brand to begin programming the control. Since there is more than one code listed for each brand, you can try any of the codes. If the remote does not function correctly after programming, you may need to try an alternative code from the list and repeat the programming process.
Onn Universal Remote Codes for Sony DVD Player
If you own a Sony DVD player, you can easily set up an Onn universal remote to control it. The programming process is akin to that of a Blu-ray player. You’ll find the Sony DVD player codes in the Onn universal remote codes list provided below. Follow the included remote programming instructions with the provided remote codes to swiftly program your Onn universal remote for your Sony DVD player.
How To Program an ONN Remote for Sony TV & DVD Player
To program an ONN remote to control your Sony TV or DVD player, you’ll need the remote codes and programming instructions provided below. Follow these steps carefully:
- Power on the device you wish to program, such as your Sony TV, DVD, or Blu-ray player.
- Press and hold the “Program” button on your ONN remote until the LED light indicator turns red.
- Select the device type from the device mode categories (e.g., TV, DVD, VCR, Blu-ray). The power indicator light will flash once to confirm the code selection.
- Enter the ONN universal remote codes from the list above that match your remote model and brand.
- If the power key light turns off, you’ve entered a valid universal code.
- Should the power key indicator light remain on, it indicates the entered remote code is incorrect. You will need to input a valid code and repeat the programming process.
That concludes the instructions for programming your ONN universal remote for a Blu-ray player or Sony DVD player. We welcome your suggestions and feedback to make improvements and better serve you. If you have any ONN soundbar universal remote codes that are not yet listed here, please share them with us in the comment section.